What's new

Gillette 7 o'clock Dark Blues

Hello Gents,

Anyone know where the best place is to get Gillette Dark Blues? Particularly bulk rate (100 +). West Coast has them $32 for 100. I'm hoping to find them cheaper.

Thanks,

Roger

Somewhere on here there is a thread about the different 7 O'clock Dark Blue's. One is made is Russia and the other is Czech made. I have used them both and like them both equally well. I only mention this so that you are aware of the two sources. I think that you will be pleased with either. I have been very happy with all of the 7 O'clock blades and I have tried them all. The Blacks, Blues and Yellows are my favorites. Dr. Idiot is a great vendor so have no worries about dealing with him.

Regards,

Doug

Below in my original post with images of both Blue Super Platinum blades.

The Russian Blues and India Black are tops for me. The Russian Yellow SharpEdge are also nice.

proxy.php

I recently bought some of the old Czech made Blues and so far they have been great.

proxy.php

More info on the Czech made Blue Super Platinum blades

My original post on the Russian made 7 O'clock Blue Super Platinum blades.

Last edited:
I would have no trouble recommending Jason (DrIdiot) as he is a great seller but he seems to have low stock on the dark blues at the moment with no bulk buying options.

Best deal would probably be from Connaught Shaving. Under $30 shipped for 100 from the UK with further discounts for bigger orders.

Edit: Also good prices from Shave Nation. Always good to have options in case you wanted to add something to your order.

While I've personally dealt with and can recommend Jason and Connaught, I've never ordered from Shave Nation, but I'm sure someone else can offer an opinion on their service.

Last edited:
Top Bottom