What's new

Gillette 365 blade

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I got a Gillette 365 blade in a sampler from tryablade. I don't know how many shaves I have on it, but I think it's more than 7. The shaves have been very smooth. I'm using in my Maggard V3A. No problems with this head at all. I was looking for a Macet on the pack and just decided I'll try thos blade. After shaving with this blade I thought to myself I don't need a Nacet. What an excellent blade! This blade goes above and beyond. Of course YMMV. It works very well for me and I'll order more. I still like the Nacet blade.

Nice to hear that they are performing. I also have a couple of Gillette 365 sheets but haven't tested them yet. I look forward to trying them

I am probably the biggest 365 fan on this board. Not too many users like them here though. One of my favourite current production blades. Have at least 2200. With my beard they are a tiny bit sharper than a Nacet Stainless. Both are excellent.

I keep seeing these blades pop up, here and on SOTD posts elsewhere. Definitely need to try these. On the list they go!

Anyone have a pic of these? I've never heard of them but I've been off the site for a while.
I think I found them. Where are they made? What would you compare them to?

These are not as smooth as nacets or GSBs. They are lower tier compared to other regular indian Gillette Green/Black blades. The 365's are ok but nothing special to me and don't get much use compared to other Gillette blades

I’ve had a five pack of these 365 blades for a few years now, untried. After reading this thread I decided to give them a try. I used it this morning in my 34c, and got a great bbs shave. This blade performed for me as well as any other blade I’ve tried. Every bit as Sharp and smooth as GSBs or Personnas for me. This is a blade that I’ve never heard much about, and I’m glad I tried it!

I’ve had a five pack of these 365 blades for a few years now, untried. After reading this thread I decided to give them a try. I used it this morning in my 34c, and got a great bbs shave. This blade performed for me as well as any other blade I’ve tried. Every bit as Sharp and smooth as GSBs or Personnas for me. This is a blade that I’ve never heard much about, and I’m glad I tried it!
The 365 is an excellent match for the 34c.

Top Bottom