What's new

Gillette 195 Fatboy simply FABULOUS!!

That Waltham is amazing. What's on the case?

Case is a 14K solid lever set. No engraving, just plain gold, and "To Bill" inside the case. I think my mother may have given it to Dad, but he never said. I know it never left his pocket except to read it, and the couple of times Waltham serviced it in the 40s and 50s, and he never let it run down. Amazing thing to me is that it keeps time to within a second over a week, compared to my digital Samsung. And it gets wound every morning.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Case is a 14K solid lever set. No engraving, just plain gold, and "To Bill" inside the case. I think my mother may have given it to Dad, but he never said. I know it never left his pocket except to read it, and the couple of times Waltham serviced it in the 40s and 50s, and he never let it run down. Amazing thing to me is that it keeps time to within a second over a week, compared to my digital Samsung. And it gets wound every morning.
Impressive my friend! And your Dad carried it every day, which makes it beyond priceless. You are VERY blessed.

Nice score on a great razor. But, each to his own, I prefer others. Mergress and Weber are my favorites at the moment. Enjoy it!

Top Bottom