What's new

Gillette 195 adjustable

Anyone have any info on this razor?I am thinking of purchasing one but the seller is convinced it is worth more than I will pay for it.Any info would be helpfull....Adam

I have a Gillette Adjustable (not sure about the number) that my stepfather gave me last week. It's a great razor, but I think you can get them around $10 on ebay. He bought mine at a garage sale for $0.50.

I just saw this OLD thread, and I just hope he did not waste his money on it. They are worthless. ;)

Anyone have any info on this razor?I am thinking of purchasing one but the seller is convinced it is worth more than I will pay for it.Any info would be helpfull....Adam

if it's the 195 with the adjuster at the bottom of the handle, one just sold on ebay recently for around $595

Just for the record, since this was brought back from the dead anyway, I want to say that I don't like this razor. At all. It looks like someone got confused trying to reassemble a Fat Boy and did it all wrong.

Just for the record, since this was brought back from the dead anyway, I want to say that I don't like this razor. At all. It looks like someone got confused trying to reassemble a Fat Boy and did it all wrong.

To each his own.....that's what makes the the world go round.

For me, it is the best razor I have. The shave is perfect. It feels like a Cadillac from the times. Talk about a smooth ride......

There's just something about an awkward prototype which never made it into production... my Dad is a Hot Wheels collector, and I remember the first time he told me about this little gem. Read it and laugh.

There's just something about an awkward prototype which never made it into production... my Dad is a Hot Wheels collector, and I remember the first time he told me about this little gem. Read it and laugh.

$22000 for a toy car! I could renovate a real VW camper for that money. As for the 195 I don't know how well they shave but for $600 I'd be wanting the thing to give me a massage afterwards.

To each his own.....that's what makes the the world go round.

For me, it is the best razor I have. The shave is perfect. It feels like a Cadillac from the times. Talk about a smooth ride......

You bet, mine rocks....

Still can't believe this old thread was brought back to life.

....or that I actually posted in it...:blush:

Top Bottom