Gilbert

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Gil, Gilbilly

Where do you live?
S.W. Michigan

What is your age (or) generation?
61, makes me a baby boomer.

What are you in the real world?
Post maintenance test planner at a nuclear power plant.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Favorite: ‘58 FatBoy. Trying vintage Gem style and Autostrop at the moment. No special brushes. Too many soaps, but I like WSP and The Club/A&E.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Dabbled in stock car racing at the local dirt track. I want to get back into fishing. I like target shooting. I’ve been wet shaving for about 8 months.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I have 2 generations of kids: 41, 39, and 13 year old twin girls (Different wives). Three grandkids, 2 are older than the twins.

Last edited:
What is your real name?
Gilbert

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Gil, Gilbilly

Where do you live?
S.W. Michigan

What is your age (or) generation?
61, makes me a baby boomer.

What are you in the real world?
Post maintenance test planner at a nuclear power plant.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Favorite: ‘58 FatBoy. Trying vintage Gem style and Autostrop at the moment. No special brushes. Too many soaps, but I like WSP and The Club/A&E.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Dabbled in stock car racing at the local dirt track. I want to get back into fishing. I like target shooting. I’ve been wet shaving for about 8 months.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I have 2 generations of kids: 41, 39, and 13 year old twin girls (Different wives). Three grandkids, 2 are older than the twins.

Gil,
I am from Kalamazoo, MI! Hello neighbor and welcome! If you haven't made the trip over to Maggard's in Adrian yet, you really should consider that short trip some time.

Cheers!
Bobby "Granite" Glasser

Hi Bobby,
I’m in Coloma. I have made a few purchases from Maggard, and I plan to get there one of these days.
Gil

Hi Bobby,
I’m in Coloma. I have made a few purchases from Maggard, and I plan to get there one of these days.
Gil

I always make it a point to stop at the Great Lake Antique Mall when I'm buzzing down I-94 in the Coloma area!

I am planning on attending Maggard's Spring Meet-Up to be held at the end of May 2020. Let me know if you are interested in going,... you can hop on board the Adrian express in Kzoo!

Cheers.

Well, at least you are a friendly bunch of characters. I hit the antique mall last week for the first time. And I’ve lived here since the mall was still Harding’s.
I was going to check out info on the Maggard meet up on line and see what it is all about.
Have a good shave...

Top Bottom