What's new

Gifted a Razor from vendor at "Flea Market"

Hi all,

@BigJ, Thanks Big J. @BobbyB, Hi Bobby, ooh, no Sir, not yet! I now have nearly 100 Razors I've collected over the last ten weeks and I'm sort of backed up on which Razors to try next. @Tdotts, Thanks T.
@cyclingsteveb, Oooh, thank you Sir. Funny you should mention Nova Scotia! I recently found at an Antique Shop
here in Maine, a vintage (I suspect late 1800's/early 1900's) Black Leather Doctors Apothecary bag in WONDERFUL condition! Inside the Bag is a cloth name tag that has (not only the name) but the complete address in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I searched this name and address and there IS a Doctor with the same last name practicing in Halifax Nova Scotia! I am attempting to contact this (younger) Doctor as I suspect he is (perhaps) the Grandson/Great Grandson (from a family of Doctors) located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. @ajkel64, You are correct Sir! Maine has tough Winters however, it is just sooooo beautiful this time of year ESPECIALLY along the Coast. @BillyT, LOL, yes indeed Sir Billy P.C.D. indeed! It just so happens that I have a "T-Shirt" (and a Sweat Shirt) from a well known/famous Restaurant in Down East Maine that is famous for their Pies. The shirt depicts a logo of a Skull and Cross Knife and Fork with the wording "DEATH BY PIE!"
Helen's Restaurant Machias Maine - Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner 7 Days

proxy.php

PIE ? Did somebody say PIE ?

upload_2019-6-16_13-12-43.png

SixCats!

Hi all,

@BigJ, Thanks Big J. @BobbyB, Hi Bobby, ooh, no Sir, not yet! I now have nearly 100 Razors I've collected over the last ten weeks and I'm sort of backed up on which Razors to try next. @Tdotts, Thanks T.
@cyclingsteveb, Oooh, thank you Sir. Funny you should mention Nova Scotia! I recently found at an Antique Shop
here in Maine, a vintage (I suspect late 1800's/early 1900's) Black Leather Doctors Apothecary bag in WONDERFUL condition! Inside the Bag is a cloth name tag that has (not only the name) but the complete address in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I searched this name and address and there IS a Doctor with the same last name practicing in Halifax Nova Scotia! I am attempting to contact this (younger) Doctor as I suspect he is (perhaps) the Grandson/Great Grandson (from a family of Doctors) located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. @ajkel64, You are correct Sir! Maine has tough Winters however, it is just sooooo beautiful this time of year ESPECIALLY along the Coast. @BillyT, LOL, yes indeed Sir Billy P.C.D. indeed! It just so happens that I have a "T-Shirt" (and a Sweat Shirt) from a well known/famous Restaurant in Down East Maine that is famous for their Pies. The shirt depicts a logo of a Skull and Cross Knife and Fork with the wording "DEATH BY PIE!"

proxy.php

View attachment 991113
SixCats!

Great looking pies!!! :a29:

Hi all,

proxy.php

View attachment 991113
SixCats!
I would definitely be contacting the younger Dr! That's amazing that you would find that bag and then the information!

Top Bottom