What's new

Ghost Town Barber Posse

Hi there, heard good reviews about Chiseled Face.
So instead of going for sample pack, I just placed an order of GTB, Summer Storm and Cedar & Spice.

Could not wait to try them all.
I know they are slick and lathers a lot but I hope Cedar & Spice scent is as good as the other two.

Hi there, heard good reviews about Chiseled Face.
So instead of going for sample pack, I just placed an order of GTB, Summer Storm and Cedar & Spice.

Could not wait to try them all.
I know they are slick and lathers a lot but I hope Cedar & Spice scent is as good as the other two.
Go for the complete GTB lineup, aftershave and EDT

Go for the complete GTB lineup, aftershave and EDT

I would if I could.
Currently unavailable in Amazon which is the only place I could place order.

Groomatorium shipping policy says "Flammable items (aftershave, cologne) cannot be shipped internationally".

Last edited:
BTW will be my first time to use croap soap.
Problem is I have several other tubs of cream and croaps to rotate with and I'm not a daily shaver.
My stash would probably last for a very long time and I don't want them to go bad or losing its scent.

So for croap, is it better to scoop a portion out and lather in bowl or load my dampen brush directly into the tub?

BTW will be my first time to use croap soap.
Problem is I have several other tubs of cream and croaps to rotate with and I'm not a daily shaver.
My stash would probably last for a very long time and I don't want them to go bad or losing its scent.

So for croap, is it better to scoop a portion out and lather in bowl or load my dampen brush directly into the tub?
I scoop

Top Bottom