What's new

ghetto da vinci water

i'm going to make a ghetto da vinci water using thayer's witch hazel, rose and lavender scented. i'd like to make a little bit of it until i place my next QED order.

what mix do you think the da vinci water scent is? 50/50? is one scent stronger than the other?

obsessis said:
i'm going to make a ghetto da vinci water using thayer's witch hazel, rose and lavender scented. i'd like to make a little bit of it until i place my next QED order.

what mix do you think the da vinci water scent is? 50/50? is one scent stronger than the other?
Supposedly it is 50/50

Oh, and don't forget the "DaVinci Lather" - try Lavender plus Rose shave creams together- it is a great experience.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
obsessis said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have both of the Thayer's. Now why didn't I think of that!

ouch said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have both of the Thayer's. Now why didn't I think of that!

good question. after i realized i liked the lavender i decided to get the rose and figured i could make a da vinci mix as well.

i have a little spray bottle i'm going to mix it in right before i shower so i can use it today. i'll go 1:1 for the mix.

now the cream i never thought of. i'll combine AOS and trumpers for a davinci cream also sometime this week.

Top Bottom