What's new

GFT rose

What Steve said....it has a pleasant scent that hangs in the air a little but not a strong scent, I feel it could have a little more depth to it...but there you go, I was not dissapointed and would buy again.

I personally find the Trumpers creams to lather thicker than the T&H. My experience is the lather isn’t as fluffy as the T&H as well. I do love Trumpers Rose, but unfortunately my skin reacts to it.

I had a GFT Rose a few years ago and cannot say I cared for it much.

PERFORMANCE (semi-objective opinion):
I think the lather is ok, but I used to get better results with TOBS. I had a tube of GFT Spanish Leather last year and same, ok cream but nothing special compared to TOBS etc. I am not a GFT fan.

SCENT (entirely subjective opinion):
As for the scent, for my smeller it felt a bit on the sour side ... I stopped using it and my wife used it for her legs until it run out.
I do like rose scented soaps/cream; TOBS rose and Mikes Rose and Cedarwood are products that I like very much.

i find using GFT rose to be great from a tube. Ive never used a tub of it so that may be a different experience. I travel a lot!

Smells good and its very easy to lather with my Chubby 1 Super. or Major Super. I give the brushes one good shake then add a bit to to brush and face lather. Some water runs down my neck but the lather is superb. If you use it with GFT coral skin food, it makes for a fantastically rosy shave! haha

Dr Harris is good too with their pink after shave, and I really like Cyril Salter. Thats a surprisingly good smelling Rose cream. I think it smells very close to my MDC Rose but a really nice cream version.

Top Bottom