What's new

GFT Coconut, good enough to eat!

Well that's what my dog thinks. I sat down with him right after my shave and he went crazy trying to get at my face so much so that I had to I put him out into the kitchen where I left my cream (have to shave there until I get the new bathroom installed), and when I came in later was sitting by the counter pining and eyeing up the tub it was a plate of chicken!

Don't let your doggie get into your shaving creams/soap. Nothing good could come out of that.

Well that's what my dog thinks. I sat down with him right after my shave and he went crazy trying to get at my face so much so that I had to I put him out into the kitchen where I left my cream (have to shave there until I get the new bathroom installed), and when I came in later was sitting by the counter pining and eyeing up the tub it was a plate of chicken!

If you've never tried it before,I think you will find that GFT Coconut is among the top 3 or maybe 5 best overall creams there is on the market today. It really does not have any weaknesses,IMO.And its well worth the price. Its Trumpers best cream by far in my estimation !

Craig

I like my GFT Coconut, but since drinking 2-3 bottls of malibu in my late teens, I have always had a barf reaction to coconut - this is why I hesitated to get GFT Coconut at first, but now I mix it with I Coloniali - these 2 creams probably have the weirdest and least favorable scent among my pretty huge collection of creams, but their performnce is TOP NOTCH HIGH CLASS. So I decided to just mix them and enjoy the shaving performance, and not quite so much the scent of Coconut, Rhubarb, metal and chocolate in my shaving cream :biggrin1: But let me tell you, the mix of GFT Coconut and I Coloniali is a 10/10 - not 9.75/10. but 10/10 in shaving performance. AWESOME experience :clap:

Top Bottom