What's new

Gevalia Columbian Decaf K Cups

Several months back my cardiologist sentenced me to life on decaf soda, coffee and tea. She would rather I drink nothing but water, but seeing the futility in her thinking, she put her gut down on caffeinated drinks. Unfortunately, my SWMBO said no to decaf. To resolve the conflict I purchased a Cuisinart K cup machine.

My search for tea was short and sweet. Twinnings Breakfast Tea was the drink of choice for me and I’ve been happy with it ever since.

The search for coffee was long and difficult, filled with some wretched tasting coffees. But I finally settled on Gevalia Columbian. It was smooth and tasty without that chemical decaf taste. If it wasn’t for the fact I was not getting the mental kick of caffeine, I would have sworn it was caffeinated.

I found a good price on Amazon and subscribed to a 36 pack every month. Last month, Amazon notified me it could not fill the order. So I started looking for myself. Every source I found was charging $2 to $3 per pod, which is crazy since I was getting it for about $.60 per pod. We have looked in the local markets and it’s not even on the shelves.

So does anyone know what happened?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Several months back my cardiologist sentenced me to life on decaf soda, coffee and tea. She would rather I drink nothing but water, but seeing the futility in her thinking, she put her gut down on caffeinated drinks. Unfortunately, my SWMBO said no to decaf. To resolve the conflict I purchased a Cuisinart K cup machine.

My search for tea was short and sweet. Twinnings Breakfast Tea was the drink of choice for me and I’ve been happy with it ever since.

The search for coffee was long and difficult, filled with some wretched tasting coffees. But I finally settled on Gevalia Columbian. It was smooth and tasty without that chemical decaf taste. If it wasn’t for the fact I was not getting the mental kick of caffeine, I would have sworn it was caffeinated.

I found a good price on Amazon and subscribed to a 36 pack every month. Last month, Amazon notified me it could not fill the order. So I started looking for myself. Every source I found was charging $2 to $3 per pod, which is crazy since I was getting it for about $.60 per pod. We have looked in the local markets and it’s not even on the shelves.

So does anyone know what happened?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Their web site seems to only be offering one type of decaf K-cup. So I am guessing it was discontinued.

Top Bottom