What's new

Getting the hang of this.

Fairly new de shaver about six months in and I just now feel I'm getting consistant shaves. Upgraded from Cremo and GC .68 to brush and Lupo .72. My last few shaves have been very close with little irritation. Shortened up on strokes especially in neck area and that has made a big difference. I previously thought I would have to just live with the problem area. So any new shavers having some problems just stick with it and try different things until you find what works with your whiskers.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Fairly new de shaver about six months in and I just now feel I'm getting consistant shaves. Upgraded from Cremo and GC .68 to brush and Lupo .72. My last few shaves have been very close with little irritation. Shortened up on strokes especially in neck area and that has made a big difference. I previously thought I would have to just live with the problem area. So any new shavers having some problems just stick with it and try different things until you find what works with your whiskers.
Glad to hear! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!!

You are totally correct. Try different things. You have two razors that are well respected here at B&B. Now try some different soaps that are tallow based. The slickness they provide will help with your results.

Top Bottom