What's new

Getting rid of Eyebrows hair

Hey guys, how do you get rid of hair around eyebrows?
Do you shave or use wax/depilation strips?
I managed to use veet face depilation strips and afterwards put aftershave on the skin but i got irritated and ended with small whiteheades all around the area.
What Do you apply after waxing, what is your process?

Barber razor for all the random hairs, one case where the smaller half DE type are an advantage. I guess you could also get one of those hair shaper things with the guard on it, been trying to remember the name for a week now...

This is what you want. I have been using this for years. There are two options for length, I use the longer one.

3EE130FC-5308-4817-ADB4-5CD50EF5F236.png

I have a unibrow and when I let it really go, I look more like a cro-magnum man than I usually do. A hair trimmer with a small attachment shortens it and my shavette trims it to more modern day human eyebrows. A bit of shaving cream, alum and after shave and I am good to go.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I use a battery trimmer to thin out the eyebrows, and also to shorten the eyebrow hairs that want to meet up with their friends growing on top of my head. Once every couple of days or I look like this:

1633349968_101_Denis-Villeneuves-Dune-characters-compared-to-David-Lynchs-version.jpg

As part of getting older, I've noticed the hedges need to be trimmed back more frequently.

I prefer to use a small comb and small scissors. The comb is like a guide or guard to get the length right. I don't shave the eyebrows or remove the hair all together, just trim it back. I try to follow the natural hair line. It looks unnatural to have sharp geometric lines like your eyebrows were painted on.

As part of getting older, I've noticed the hedges need to be trimmed back more frequently.

I prefer to use a small comb and small scissors. The comb is like a guide or guard to get the length right. I don't shave the eyebrows or remove the hair all together, just trim it back. I try to follow the natural hair line. It looks unnatural to have sharp geometric lines like your eyebrows were painted on.

I've also been getting irritated by those weird, large de-pigmented eyebrow hairs that are not doing what my DNA asked, and growing too long.

I took up your advice. Small comb, small scissors. A surprising amount of debris landed in the sink.

It triggered off a full self-haircutting haircutting session though.

"A hell of a mess in here, might as well only clean up once, eh?"

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig

I do this.

I use my Wahl clippers with the same orange (1/8"?) guide as used on my goatee. Just run it across both from outside to in, ATG so to speak. I hit the stragglers with nose hair scissors.

Sorry for not explaining good on beggining, we are not on the same page sadly :glare:
Im talking about Area around eyebrows but not eyebrows in particular.
Eyebrows grooming is easy, but around eyebrows is the painful area for me, so i look for suggestions
male-face-waxing-barber-removes-hair-shugaring-face-turkish-man-male-face-waxing-barber-remove...jpg

Ouch. I read differently into your OP. We can’t remove our hair follicles, so it looks like for you, it’s going to be wax.

If you shave it, it only comes in thicker. Just ask my wife, she doesn’t listen to a thing I say. Her neck doesn’t bother me much anymore, but the face and back—I’ll never get used to …

Top Bottom