What's new

Getting ready for summer .....

Strange morning weather here in the Capital District of New York State ----
temperature in the 30's, with light snow on the back deck (but already melted on the lawn.)
But I am ready for summer ! Two lovely new soaps and my favorite summer cream.
Bring on those hot humid days !! I am all set and raring to go !

B025CCF4-E2D7-4F72-917F-9EE8B09B67DD.jpeg
CF70706F-0BB2-48D3-8680-C2F46F68C497.jpeg

Warm weather definitely seems like it’s here to stay in SoCal. I’m missing some of my autumn-winter products.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
It snowed here in PA as well, Adam. I shaved with my baseball-themed B&M Diamond. Wishful thinking!

I was surprised by the temperature here in Seattle. I knew it was warm but I was a little shocked when I checked to see what the temperature actually was. I don't think we have had a 70 degree day yet have we? :)

Yep, snow here in Clifton Park today. I don't think I recall snow up here in May. My son lives north of me and has even more snow.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Beautiful morning here in North Texas, windows open, getting ready for a Mother's Day meal at our younger son's apartment. Heavy rain(s) on Tuesday, hope to harvest more rain water for shaving. Still using my Proraso (Green + Red) mix. No plans to change for now.

I would like to play the expected Snooty Sun Belt card and rib you guys about your 'poor' weather, but honestly, I'm a touch envious. Wed was 107°, yesterday was 103°. Cooler temps are wishful thinking for us out here until late Sept.

Adam, I'm 2 states south of you, Maryland. Mid March we had the most gorgeous couple days of weather and I brought out my motorcycle. Took her for one nice ride. Then it got cold and rainy again. Since mid to late March, she's lived under her cover. I've half a mind to put her back in the garage. Low 50s, upper 60s but rain, mid 70s with 50 mph winds, sunny but lower 50s again. I don't know what happened to April's and May's weather, we're stuck in mid March here.

Cold here in the Midwest - two nights of frost in the middle of May.

I already swapped out my rotation to include soaps for warmer weather. They include Soap Commander Respect, CRSW Lemonthol, RR Lemon and Orange soaps, and Castle Forbes Lime.

Cold here in the Midwest - two nights of frost in the middle of May.

I already swapped out my rotation to include soaps for warmer weather. They include Soap Commander Respect, CRSW Lemonthol, RR Lemon and Orange soaps, and Castle Forbes Lime.

Sounds great ! Enjoy them all !

Top Bottom