What's new

Getting married in the morning (it is now evening over here)

Just thought I'd share my excitement.

I'll be posting pictures in a few weeks once we get Internet access again and I'll have some attention to give to my shavingbrothers.

LX_Emergency said:

I'll be posting pictures in a few weeks once we get Internet access again and I'll have some attention to give to my shavingbrothers.
Leef lang en bloei samen!

Good luck to both you and your soon-to-be wife. In just 44 days I too will be getting married.

Congratulations, gentlemen.

Let me share with you some wise and sage advice given to me (and to all of the other gentlemen at my wedding reception) from an old man of which had been married for many, many long years to the same woman.

He said, "Son, there two kinds of SEX in this world..."

(Whereupon one could literally hear a pin drop in the enter reception hall as everyone heard the word "SEX" shouted out over the microphone and ceased to breath.)

"The first kind is Sex for love," he said,

"And the other is Sex for money..."

(He then looked off into an imaginary sunset, shook his head slowly sideways as a crinkle developed on his face and completed his sage wisdom.)

"And Sex for money is ALWAYS CHEAPER!"

-joedy

LX_Emergency said:

Ah! Mae West said it best I think "NO MAN IS COMPLETE UNTIL HE IS MARRIED!-THEN HE IS FINISHED!":tongue_sm

Best wishes to you and your new bride!
Jim

My best wishes to you and your bride!

Treat her as you would your face when shaving with a VISION wide open loaded with Feather blades and everything will go well.

Marty

Thanks, I just found it today. I like it better than the pic of the Epilady I was using.
I know what you were thinking. I simply meant, if you bribe her, he will come. If he doesn't have to spend their money on shaving stuff, it means more money to spend on her. Happy brides are forgiving brides.

JoAnna

rtaylor61 said:
JoAnna,

Nice avatar! I was thinking more along the line of how well the new wedding ring fits in his nose! :wink:

Randy

Top Bottom