What's new

Getting Back to Kydex….

No, I’m not a fan of Kydex; I don’t like Bud Light, Dodge trucks, fried eggs, or ketchup either. But….millions do so there must be some merit there. And yes, there is merit.
58BDC116-CE93-42E1-9797-3AD9F4126256.jpeg

Fact is that there’s a bumper crop of mediocre to dismal Kydex gear out there. But, the offerings from Vedder (top) and Theis (middle) are solid, well made holsters. Surprisingly comfortable and certainly durable. I doubt I’ll acquire any other Kydex stuff, but I’m glad I got these. Along those lines…..

CDBCE40B-F9D3-4A70-9836-D02B162331A2.jpeg
83C587CC-15A6-4DE2-B5F2-AE8E98909CDC.jpeg

…This R. Grizzle holster for my S&W is on the way USPS. Just ain’t no true substitute for good old leather…..

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
No, I’m not a fan of Kydex; I don’t like Bud Light, Dodge trucks, fried eggs, or ketchup either. But….millions do so there must be some merit there. And yes, there is merit.
View attachment 1316978
Fact is that there’s a bumper crop of mediocre to dismal Kydex gear out there. But, the offerings from Vedder (top) and Theis (middle) are solid, well made holsters. Surprisingly comfortable and certainly durable. I doubt I’ll acquire any other Kydex stuff, but I’m glad I got these. Along those lines…..

View attachment 1316981View attachment 1316982
…This R. Grizzle holster for my S&W is on the way USPS. Just ain’t no true substitute for good old leather…..

And though you don’t like Kydex, you still have great taste, because all 3 of those in the pic are excellent choices of quality Kydex offerings.

I just can’t get past not liking fried eggs. :)

Scrambled…hard. Or omelette style. No problem. Just can’t deal with runny eggs. Neither can Guy Fieri I’m told

WHAAAAAT?!?!?! Definitely not a southerner (not that that’s a bad thing) Think Polenta but creamier and white.

Polenta I have had! I have actually heard of grits…..just never had them. Michigan isn’t much of a grits state. Thanks for the description.

View attachment 1316978

Love my Vedder kydex iwb. No worries when wading trapping or hunting. No worries in the mud and snow. Just a rinse. Same goes for Alabama pocket holsters.

View attachment 1316978

I love R.Grizzle's work.

I have had him make some belts for me (1 1/4 double thickness shark and the same width in elephant)

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Polenta I have had! I have actually heard of grits…..just never had them. Michigan isn’t much of a grits state. Thanks for the description.

Grits with butter & honey for breakfast with toast; Mmmm. Grits with bacon, or sausage crumbled up in it with, eggs, biscuits & gravy, Mmmmmm. I'm hungry. :)

Top Bottom