What's new

Getting A Handle On Things

My last post seemed to have problems for guys trying to see the pictures. So I've reduced their sizes and hopefully that will sort things out. I've also kept the original text.

Ok, so being inside for a long period of time got me revising some of my razors and changing out some handles. I generally prefer longer handles and like certain styles more than others. Also, because I have a moustache and goatee, Ive been using beard oils as well. One of my absolute favourites is Rocky Mountain Barbers Cedarwood oil. Great for the beard and your skin, plus, it actually smells like cedar. One of my fave scents.

As far as the razors are concerned, in the first pic I have two of my three Karve razors with a Vertigo handle from Charcoal Goods (left) and a Windrose Damascus steel handle on the right. The other Karve razor has the Karve handle.

The next pic has two of my three RockWell razors with a Windrose Damascus steel handle on the right and a Palm handle from WCS on the left. The other RockWell has the standard handle.

The fourth pic has a RazoRock MJ90A head with a dark grey Halo handle from the Italian Barber. Beside it is a WCS head designed by Charcoal Goods with the A plate on another Italian Barber Halo handle. I really like these handles as far as comfort, grip and looks.

The last pic has (from left to right) A Marvel head on a Titanium handle from the RussianDrunkBear guy. The middle is an Above The Tie M1 head on a ShaveNation Superscrew handle and the last is a RazoRock Lupo SS hybrid head on an Italian Barber two-piece Halo handle. On this one the bottom unscrews so you can flip the handle around if you prefer.

So that's the latest stuff I've been up to. Nothing earth shaking but its helped to pass the time. Besides right now in Sask it's -31C and has been for a week.
8A2C42F7-DE1E-4EE3-B9FF-3A7250343C46_1_201_a.jpeg
D2165D21-BACF-4CB8-B211-BC63ECF1593E_1_201_a.jpeg
91DDAA5F-4F14-4349-AA6F-10BEA0EA7126_1_201_a.jpeg
4AEE744D-238E-4FB7-8957-00398A87682F_1_201_a.jpeg
BD546711-EE9C-4299-9045-2D9BEF51261C_1_201_a.jpeg

Top Bottom