Get Ready...

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
1619047786609.jpeg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Being new here I had to Google exactly what a Brown Leaf LE pipe is. Now, I am really curious to see what this year's pipe is going to look like and who will be crafting it.

Tim

I have 5 out of the 9 pipes so far. Some members have all 9. In hindsight I wish I had them all lol.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
On Christmas, my granddaughter took the wife’s car and ran up over a curb. She is unlicensed, so I didn’t get insurance involved. Will be paying $6600 out of pocket when I pick it up tomorrow or Friday. The wife had my Caddy a couple weeks ago and had an apartment gate close on her. That will be $3800. Will pay that one out of pocket too- don’t need policy price to go up. Chances are not looking good. This last year has worn me out.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
On Christmas, my granddaughter took the wife’s car and ran up over a curb. She is unlicensed, so I didn’t get insurance involved. Will be paying $6600 out of pocket when I pick it up tomorrow or Friday. The wife had my Caddy a couple weeks ago and had an apartment gate close on her. That will be $3800. Will pay that one out of pocket too- don’t need policy price to go up. Chances are not looking good. This last year has worn me out.

Sorry to hear Owen, but good to see ya!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
2020 was a hell of a year.
Indeed. For the last year I have woke up, help kids with online schooling, go to work, come home, go to bed. Get up and do it again. Light is at the end of the tunnel. The wife and I have had both of our Pfizer shots (my second one yesterday). The oldest granddaughter (18) just had her first. Just waiting for them to open up to younger (I also have a 7 and 10 year old at home). My biggest worry has been my wife. It has gets it, I may lose her. Puts a little stress on a person. Behind every good man is a good woman, and I don’t know if I could do it without her (even if she annoys the hell out of me :) )

Top Bottom