What's new

Get into wet shaving PIF

I got the package today!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to take a pic or try anything out yet but i will as soon as i can...
Again thank you so much for this @ sg01fc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks oh btw if i may ask on the stand you made you put holes for 3 razors but there was enough for 4. was there a reason for that? would the extra one have thrown off the balance of stand or something??? i like it i was just curious about that.....

Mainly it was a measuring error. I should have put the middle hole halfway between the inside brush and outside edge but measured to the first hole from that brush holder. Ended up putting my aftershave balm under that area on the right where another razor hole would have fit.

Well its been awhile( its been very hectic around here) but i have to say i tried the brush and razor and soap and cup and the blades for the razor (van der hagen) and i have to say i like the shave the blades were better on the 2nd and 3rd shave i guess they had a coating that wears away and made the blade work better. i am still on the first blade so i haven't tried the other blades yet. thanks again for this, I appreciate it Very Much... oh and i really like the stand it works very well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, glad you are getting some use out of it. I pulled out some Van Der Hagen soap today and forgot how good of a shave soap it is. Makes a nice face lather. For me the Gillette Wilkinson Sword blades ended up being my favorite in that razor, the Van Der Hagen were a close second and surprisingly good. The Croma Diamants feel a lot like the Van Der Hagen's.
Keep us posted!

Awesome, glad you are getting some use out of it. I pulled out some Van Der Hagen soap today and forgot how good of a shave soap it is. Makes a nice face lather. For me the Gillette Wilkinson Sword blades ended up being my favorite in that razor, the Van Der Hagen were a close second and surprisingly good. The Croma Diamants feel a lot like the Van Der Hagen's.
Keep us posted!
i will try the other blades as i change out when this one needs to be replaced so i will give my thought then okay?

Wilkinson blade next up. Was a good shave too.still getting technique down but only needed single pass felt smooth. Thanks again.

Top Bottom