What's new

germanshaver says HELLO!

Hi Folks,

I briefly want to introduce myself to you as I have just registered on B&B.

I have been wet-shaving for 17 years intermittently using cartridge and safety razors. Since 2015, I completely converted to classic DE shaving. I bought a lot of shaving gear, sold it, partly repurchased stuff I've already sold :em2700:, and have now found some items that I am very familiar with. My range of shaving products is pretty limited and as I know of all the goodies out there, I wanted to become a member of this forum to see and read how other guys explore this huge wet-shaving world, what their experiences are and, maybe/hopefully, I am going to learn from others what might be worthy to have a look on and what is just hype.

Most importantly, I hope - for myself - not to become infected with RAD or any other sort of disorder that brings my wallet to cry:001_302::em18:.​

Cheers and again, HELLO!

Chris

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Willkommen, guten tag. Wo bist du in Deutschland?

My limited German is very rusty, it has been more than 28 years since I was in Bad Kissingen, northeastern Bavaria.

Hi Guys,

thanks for welcoming me so kindly! I am glad to be part of this forum.

@ccpastork: Dein Deutsch ist doch gut! Ich hab's verstanden... Wohne in Berlin. Warst du als US-Soldat in Deutschland stationiert? Grüße, Christian (Chris).

@ccpastork: Dein Deutsch ist doch gut! Ich hab's verstanden... Wohne in Berlin. Warst du als US-Soldat in Deutschland stationiert? Grüße, Christian (Chris).

Danke, ich habe freund in Berlin. Ja ich war dort '86-'88.
I have lost way too much vocabulary and I think I forgot a word or two in this sentence.
Nice to meet you Christian.

Top Bottom