What's new

Geo F Trumpers Skye

Tried the sample (1ml - you're right TSMBA, I wish they were larger) of Geo F Trumpers Skye this morning.

Somewhat similar to other acqua marine frags, except it does seem a little less "marine salty" and more "fresh airish", as the name suggests, and maybe that's just the power of the label. And it has a more noticeable lemon scent in the mix, which is nice. But the sillage stays pretty close, and longevity - well it getting pretty faint after four hours, but it is still slightly here. As for complexity, I haven't noticed any change, it's just grown fainter.

This fragrance has, to me, a nice although slightly synthetic smell, that will not offend or overpower anyone. Kind of like one of those Ozone air fresheners you spray in your car.

:cool:

My notes on this frag may be paraphrased as, "Yuck, yuck, yuck!" So glad that someone finds it works for them, as it absolutely did not for me.

It's not something I will purchase or use. While it doesn't seem bad to me, though I can understand it may turn some folks off, I just didn't think it was that interesting or appealing.

:cool:

I didn't like that one. Its one of a few that truly reminded me of some kind of cleaner, if not <gag>, a urinal cake!

I actually like the scent. Unfortunately, this one lasted as long as Trumpers Limes last on me. I think it was an hour before it disappeared.

I didn't like several of the GFT offerings when I got them in a sampler, but Skye is the one I truly hated. Reminded me of sweet Smartie candies mixed with laundry detergent.

Top Bottom