What's new

Geo F Trumper Sampler

I ordered the Trumper sample pack last week and just received it in the mail. I know it has been discussed before but just wanted to let anyone who hasn't tried it what a good deal it is. It set me back less than $9 [ed.'s note--actually $6.53 plus .19 fee for transaction in foreign currency] shipped and I got 4 shaving cream samples (looks to be worth a couple of shaves each), 3 bath/shower gels, and 6 cologne vials. Plus a nifty pouch that can be used over and over again.

Do yourselves a favor and pick one up if you haven't already.

http://www.trumpers.com/product_detail.cfm?ProductID=111547656

Last edited:
Those aren't shower gels. They are meant to be used as a lotion (can be even be used as a pre shave).

They are shower gels if you check their site. I'm not sure why they swapped the skin foods out for shower gels, but I made an inquiry about it earlier this week before I placed my order. Basically the gist of the reply I received was that you can still request skin food samples when you order the sample pack. The request should be made in the comments section when you checkout. I'll see how accurate that is once I get my samples here in the next few days.

They are shower gels if you check their site. I'm not sure why they swapped the skin foods out for shower gels, but I made an inquiry about it earlier this week before I placed my order. Basically the gist of the reply I received was that you can still request skin food samples when you order the sample pack. The request should be made in the comments section when you checkout. I'll see how accurate that is once I get my samples here in the next few days.

Let me know. I hope to order one before too long.

I've got the sampler a few times actually and loved it. They were also very accommodating with my requests for specific colognes. Great deal.

Will do. I ordered them Tuesday. So if National's experience is any indication, I should be getting them sometime next week.

Yup, Royal Mail is quite efficient. Ordered on Thursday, received on Thursday. 1 week from ordered to delivered is great, especially when it comes across the pond.

its def on the list of sample packs to get! i'm really glad that these high end boutiques give out such generous samples

I ordered the Trumper sample pack last week and just received it in the mail. I know it has been discussed before but just wanted to let anyone who hasn't tried it what a good deal it is. It set me back less than $9 shipped and I got 4 shaving cream samples (looks to be worth a couple of shaves each), 3 bath/shower gels, and 6 cologne vials. Plus a nifty pouch that can be used over and over again.

Do yourselves a favor and pick one up if you haven't already.

http://www.trumpers.com/product_detail.cfm?ProductID=111547656

I wouldn't call them samples if you had to pay for it.

I wouldn't call them samples if you had to pay for it.

They're still samples; essentially all you pay is shipping. I got mine in less than a week and it cost a total of $4.38. This included 4 shave cream samples (each one good for about 3 shaves or so), 3 shower gel samples, and a bunch of EDC samples.

A very good deal, and I've been getting good shaves from their creams. I will probably invest in a tub of their creams when I'm finished; just need to decide which one.

They're still samples; essentially all you pay is shipping. I got mine in less than a week and it cost a total of $4.38. This included 4 shave cream samples (each one good for about 3 shaves or so), 3 shower gel samples, and a bunch of EDC samples.

A very good deal, and I've been getting good shaves from their creams. I will probably invest in a tub of their creams when I'm finished; just need to decide which one.

wait, you paid only 4.38 in shipping from Great Britain?

Mine worked out to about $8.50 or something like that--it might have been 4.38 Pounds (it is a little less S&H for shipments to the USA vs. in GB--4.38 Pounds or thereabouts for USA vs. 5 Pounds for GB--don't ask me why).

It wasn't free, but it was a really good deal considering how much I got, and the high quality of the products in question.

Maybe it was supposed to be in pounds, but I could swear it was less than $5 shipped.

I've used up the Limes cream and started in on the Coconut Oil cream this morning. They are both excellent creams.

I haven't been impressed by their EDCs, but I've only smelled a couple of them so far (I got some Penhaligon's I've been working on).

Maybe it was supposed to be in pounds, but I could swear it was less than $5 shipped.

I've used up the Limes cream and started in on the Coconut Oil cream this morning. They are both excellent creams.

I haven't been impressed by their EDCs, but I've only smelled a couple of them so far (I got some Penhaligon's I've been working on).

I think on their order screen it lists it in pounds. I only knew how much it really was by checking my bank account online. Plus there was a mini-fee (like 30 cents or so) for a transaction in foreign currency.

I used the Rose cream today--first cream I used. I was going to try MWF for the first time too but wanted to try the Rose. Very good shave, nice scent, but I am more convinced than ever that I am a soap guy. Still glad I tried it, and I may pick up a tub of cream to change the pace now and then.

The Colognes are nice but I haven't worn any yet. Not my style but then that's the point of trying new things.

Top Bottom