What's new

Geo. F Trumper Coconut shave cream...just keeps performing

I recently returned from a quick trip to Turkey and Greece, and got tagged with a nasty bit of food poisoning near the end of the trip thanks to some bad shellfish.

I limped home on Friday, and yesterday was in need of a shave after the classic period of discomfort and neglect of personal hygiene that coming back from a bout of the miseries can bring.

I needed a shave, but didn't want a heavy scent in a cream/soap, since I was still woozy. I went with Geo. F Trumper's Coconut shave cream, which was the absolute correct choice. Smooth, thick, and a pleasant but not cloying or heavy scent.

It gave me a chance to re-acquaint myself with just what a thick, rich and effective bit of product this one is. So, if you eat a bad clam and end up praying for death, once you start to mend and need a shave, consider using GFT's Coconut shave cream! I don't know if that's the endorsement they'd want, but you get the idea. :001_smile

Chris

Hope you get better soon. :thumbup1:

Thanks friend.

And if you do get this, you will not regret it. Some days, I even use it as an additive, a semi-method shaving technique of loading my brush with soap, then opening the breach a bit and dropping a wee dollop of this cream into the breach to whip up an extra-rich face lather.

C

Get well soon Chris. You have convinced me....... I will use the Coconut shave cream in the morning.

Its nice stuff but I think its smells a bit like vanilla frosting instead of coconut, I prefer the scent of the soap. That said, I still very much enjoy this cream.

Get well soon! I just bought some GFT coconut cream and will start using it once I finish with T&H unscented (very soon). I can't wait.

Just used this cream for the first time this morning after receiving a tub from Lee's Safety Razors. I really like the scent, yummy is the word that comes to mind. And a really thick, rich lather. I recommend using this with a nice, fat, pillowy silvertip brush. The only question I had was which aftershave to pair it with, since it's such a unique scent.

Top Bottom