What's new

Genuine Ogallala Bay Rum Pif

$image.jpg
Ok I'm going to be giving away this almost new Genuine Ogallala Bay Rum Shaving Soap.
This soap has been used only twice, since it came as a refill puck, I'm sending it in a spare
empty blue Gillette Wilkonson container. The ingredients include coconu oil, Palm oil, castor
oil, safflower oil, glycerin, water, sodium hydroxide ,sorbitol , Shea butter ,sorbitan oleate,
soybean protein, titanium dioxide, bentonite clay and essential oils. Called the bay rum &
sweet orange shaving soap.

Wanted to list the ingredients in case anyone was allergic.

I find it a little spicy for my taste and my mix of aftershaves, I prefer a more lime, lemon oriented soap
or something more barber shop classic, anyway, let's make this short and sweet.

We will run the Pif for 5 days and do the classic picking the number out of the hat thing.

As usual just respond with " I'm in "

Bare with me this is my first Pif.

Thanks and good luck to everyone :thumbup:
Open to Continental US Only Sorry.

Last edited:
Not in, this was one of the first soaps I tried. For me performance was ok but the scent is outstanding.

I'm in and than you for the opportunity. I have a sampler of the aftershaves and like them all!
Never tried any of the soaps.

Right I knew I forgot something, I should have mentioned that it was open to the continental US only, very sorry about that. I'll try to think of something for our Canadian brothers, Ok I know I have some Vintage Double Edge Blades that would be great to add to any collection. I will post them as soon as I can, they will go to Two of our Canadian Brothers. Thanks

I'm in! I've heard that Ogallala is the real deal and have put off trying Bay Rum until I experience the genuine article

Oh! In random news, I'm also reading a book about a Lakota Warrior named Red Cloud and Oglala (Lakota) is one of the bands fighting alongside him!

Top Bottom