What's new

Gents...

...Italy has been hit exceptionally hard by current events...? Not that others haven't I suppose. I'm just grasping at straws.
Well depending on the country or state they all have different requirements. Then if someone nearby was taken ill or wahtever, they wouldn't want to be shipping things out or be sitting at their desk with sketches.... Kent knows hahahha

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Well thanks to the state of affairs abroad my plans are dashed as my chosen artisan doesn’t feel he can reliably commit with the future being somewhat uncertain. There is a contingency plan being worked out now so we will see.

Well thanks to the state of affairs abroad my plans are dashed as my chosen artisan doesn’t feel he can reliably commit with the future being somewhat uncertain. There is a contingency plan being worked out now so we will see.

That sucks. Can you tell us who the artisan was? Eldritch Pipes? :biggrin1:

Nay, I won’t divulge. Things are hard for everyone so it would be unfair to single anyone out.

Sorry, my intent on asking wasn't to be negative. I was just curious who your first option was so I could imagine what the pipe might have looked like in my head lol.

Give it some time. Given the last few weeks, who knows what it will look like in a couple of months; could be worse, could be better (feel free to cross stitch that bit of wisdom).

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Good news, cause plan C won’t work. Missouri Meerschaum is temporarily shuttered.

I hope they open up pretty soon. I’ll need another bag of seconds here shortly. I'm about to finish up my first bag. Been bored lately. This one, the last one of the bag, is almost completed.

1D313A6B-C09F-4418-82C2-6FA0186948D7.jpeg

Top Bottom