What's new

Gent's lets put our hands together

Passing the torch, couldn't go to a better guy!

It's been my pleasure serving at the leisure of the mod's and interacting with all my fellow brothers of the leaf. I will still be around as time permits, but please bug Andrew with any and all questions! :biggrin1:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I think Andrew will prove to be a great choice. He certainly has some big shoes to fill.

Kudos to both of you.

Congrats Andrew! Well deserved.

Thanks Ed, for all you have done. You did a great job!

As Andrew's first duty as BL Steward.......go on vacation! Way to set the precedent!:lol:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Passing the torch, couldn't go to a better guy!

It's been my pleasure serving at the leisure of the mod's and interacting with all my fellow brothers of the leaf. I will still be around as time permits, but please bug Andrew with any and all questions! :biggrin1:
Ok, Andrew- if you are what you eat, and cows eat vegetation, is beef a vegetable?

Ok, Andrew- if you are what you eat, and cows eat vegetation, is beef a vegetable?

Well when a cow dies, its body decomposes and is absorbed by the soil. So the vegetation it's eating is actually composed of cow. So in short, vegetables are beef.

You think Popeye could get that jacked from eating a vegetable spinach?!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well when a cow dies, its body decomposes and is absorbed by the soil. So the vegetation it's eating is actually composed of cow. So in short, vegetables are beef.

You think Popeye could get that jacked from eating a vegetable spinach?!
When a cow dies, it should not be left to decompose- it should be on my grill. Mmmmmm, rib eyes with spinach salad.

Ed, thanks for the time and effort you put in for our benefit. Glad to hear you will still be sticking around.

Andrew, you have big shoes to fill, but I am sure you are more than up to the task. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Looks like your free time is now covered.:lol:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Ed, thanks for the time and effort you put in for our benefit. Glad to hear you will still be sticking around.

Andrew, you have big shoes to fill, but I am sure you are more than up to the task. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Looks like your free time is now covered.:lol:
Is that Jennifer Lopez in your avatar? If so, I approve.

Thanks for your efforts Ed! Good luck to you with the things in life that are requiring more attention!

Senshi, I'm an idea man & I want to share some ideas with you! ;)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Cheers Ed! And welcome Andrew. Finally a steward that can keep Till in line. ;)

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Andrew, we expect great things from you, I'm sure you'll be up to the task, congrats!

Thanks Ed!

Top Bottom