What's new

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Despite always having an eye for brunettes, I married a blond. I don't know if it's due to the 50's movie or the phrase came first, but I've always heard "Gentlemen prefer blondes." Does this hold true for you?

View attachment 129539

This should go without saying, but "keep it gentlemanly", please.

I never had a hair color preference when I was single. I married a natural blonde 36 years ago so, yes, I prefer blondes. :biggrin1:

I prefer women with natural hair, of any color. Whether they are blondes, brunettes, or redheads, I like for them to keep the original color intact, rather than dye it or highlight it in any way.

Even if a woman has gone gray, that's fine. I'd rather see her that way instead of artificially coloring her hair.

Blondes or light brown hair preferred. No to dark hair unless it is an Asian woman, whom I find very attractive.

Of course, as we all know, when it comes to women and hair color, we are really asking whether we like strawberry shortcake with whipped cream or cherry topped cheese cake better.

YES!!!

I prefer women with natural hair, of any color. Whether they are blondes, brunettes, or redheads, I like for them to keep the original color intact, rather than dye it or highlight it in any way.

Even if a woman has gone gray, that's fine. I'd rather see her that way instead of artificially coloring her hair.

+1. But I should add that most of the women I've dated have been brunettes.

I guess it depends on my mood. Redheads are the wild ones, brunettes are the girls I'd take home to Mom, and blondes I haven't quite figured out yet...

+1

I used to prefer blondes. Now the tastes change weekly or monthly. I've had more of an eye for Asian chicks since I went to Bali this past summer.

carry this past hair color to race--black white indian asian latina....it's all good

There is some fascinating research on sexual preferences indicating that we statistically prefer women (or men) who are genetically different than ourselves.

It would be interesting whether our hair preferences here are for hair like our own, or different.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
There is some fascinating research on sexual preferences indicating that we statistically prefer women (or men) who are genetically different than ourselves.

It would be interesting whether our hair preferences here are for hair like our own, or different.

Me too! I prefer my women to be non-men :lol:

I prefer brunettes even though I married a blonde. at the end of the day it doesn't really matter so long as you find the woman attractive.

Top Bottom