What's new

Gentleman's Essentials - New Speakeasy Project

A great idea! Unfortunately I am only qualified to write about farting and scratching.

1. How to choose a dueling pistol and shoot the other guy gooder then he can shoot you.
2. Skincare basics? Facial scrubs, oily/dry skin care, footcare, etc.
3. Kitchen/grilling basics? Basic equipment everyone should have and how a few standards (chicken, steak, etc) should be cooked?
4. Tutorial by a CPA/tax attorney on how to launder $ so SWMBO doesn't grab your dueling pistol and use it on you due to your various AD's and daily visits from the UPS/Fedex person for all that $ that went "down the drain".

I can help with anything pipe related. I haven't smoked mine in a while, but I'm sure I can get back into the swing of things to help fellow B&Bers. :)

Okay guys, we've had a few volunteers but we need need quite a few more. Please anyone with any interest in helping in any way, please send me a PM.

I stepped up and just sent him one on the safe loading/unloading of handguns.

I did they same thing a few weeks back, but apparently that PM got lost. Unfortunately I do not currently own a wheel gun, so I was only able to properly photograph for a pistol. Perhaps if you have a revolver handy we could split it up? I am also set up for both break-action and pump action shotguns, but am currently without a semi-auto shotgun or a rifle of any kind.:frown:

I'm doing one thread on pocket squares and one on men's manicures and pedicures. I've been too busy lately to finish them but they're coming...

i could teach you all how to yell at band kids

and how to say the absolute WRONG thing at the exact moment that the people around me stop talking; in that, i am an expert.

I think tutorials for the following would be a great idea:
1. How to taste and appreciate Scotch
2. How to taste and appreciate Beer
3. How to roast, grind and brew great coffee.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers!

Just my 2 cents

Cheers!

Or just on the various scotch's, such as lowland, highland, speyside, etc.

Also, how to determine whether or not that bottle of scotch is really scotch. One letter makes all the difference.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers!

Could also add how to select, store, tong, decant, and enjoy port.

Just my 1 cent (2 cents isn't worth what it used to be)

I'll give the ironing tutorial some thought, as I have been doing my own for 25+ years.

A tutorial on the proper way to lift weights (hint: not done on a machine) would be nice, but tough to do. Perhaps a list of old school strength movements would be better.

I have a suggestion - knives. Choosing one (pen/pocket/hunting/camping/fishing), brands and materials to look for/avoid, care and maintenance etc.

I'm sure there would be plenty of members able to help out with this one.

Top Bottom