What's new

Gentleman's Cologne

So here is my question

When you want to smell like a refined Gentleman, what do you wear?

I'm curious on what everyones perception of what this would be?

Look forward to your reply(s):001_smile

$image.jpg

Blenheim Bouquet

I hope so

I don't think there is no right or wrong answer, as we all have different perceptions and scent preferences.

I couldn't agree more. I've picked up some really cool items (fragrances, soaps, shoes, etc) while viewing the multitude of threads.

Off the top of my head, I really think D.R. Harris Windsor EDT has that "old school" gentleman's vibe.

- Creed Bois du Portugal
- Chanel Pour Monsieur (Original or Concentree version)
- Floris Elite
- Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa
- Dunhill for Men (1934)
- Penhaligon's Sartorial
- Monsieur de Givenchy
- Creed Tabarome Millesime
- Guerlain Vetiver
- Hermes Bel Ami

Ben

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Aqua Velva. I like the finer things in life. I only take swmbo to the finest restaurants, KFC, Taco Bell... :)

"the Veg" as an aftershave, Trumper's Eucris for scent. IMO, you can't go wrong with Trumper's.

The Veg (Pinaud Lilac Vegetal) has a strong green scent, quite close to the ground. Eucris picks up when it dies down revealing a more floral yet still earthy, almost musty scent. Very classy.

I have a couple. Polo or Paul Sebastian are my old standbys but I recently discovered Givnechy PI. It's powdery like the Paul Sebastian but with a bit more vanilla.

TOBS Jermyn Street was a nice surprise for me. It's not for everyone though, I guess, if only because it doesn't contain alcohol. It's slightly oily when you apply it.

I am looking for a good one that smells like "country club" gentleman and not dude at "the club". Being 40 now I do not often find myself at "the club". Found and was disappointed by Geo F Trumpers I believe. Can't remember flavor but it was blue in a clear or light blue bottle. $75 and it smelled like Old Spice?

i am looking for a good leather, wood, or some citrus smell.

Top Bottom