What's new

Gentlemanly Restraint Passaround Box

I went back a few pages and found some pics.

Are the contents of the box a mystery until you get it so as to build the suspense? I'm just curious what all it contains.

I realize it can change on the software side due to people taking/replacing items.

Yep! It's supposed to be a mystery until it gets to you. You only post pictures of your takes.

I have finished going through the box and plan to send my takes/adds this evening for approval. Unfortunately the box is on its last legs and will need to be replaced. We just got our first decent snowfall here in Chicago so driving has become a nightmare, but I hope to swing by the post office for a new box this evening after work.

I have finished going through the box and plan to send my takes/adds this evening for approval. Unfortunately the box is on its last legs and will need to be replaced. We just got our first decent snowfall here in Chicago so driving has become a nightmare, but I hope to swing by the post office for a new box this evening after work.

This box does not need approval on adds and takes. Kable is getting it next anyways, so he needs a surprise as to what is coming :)

1. Kbull719 (gruc)
2. msayani (GruJ)
3. Kevdogg329 (2015,OPS,Gru Spring, etc)
4. Cosmos Mariner (2015)
5. Shivas22 (gruF)
6. tclobaugh (gruJ)
7. eodcoffman (2015)
8. kansaskyle (2015)
9. Abragus 2015

Pulled myself due to no time. Enjoy it gentlemen. I I'll probably try and jump on later this year during 2015 sabbatical.

I think I'm going to jump back in once another spot opens up, if you all don't mind.
1. Kbull719 (gruc)
2. msayani (GruJ)
3. Kevdogg329 (2015,OPS,Gru Spring, etc)
4. Cosmos Mariner (2015)
5. Shivas22 (gruF)
6. tclobaugh (gruJ)
7. eodcoffman (2015)
8. kansaskyle (2015)
9. Abragus 2015
10. emt88

Here are my two takes to add to my collection! I've never owned any Floid or MWF so I'm very excited to add them to my den! Stocked up the box with some stuff from overseas! PM sent to Kbull and will ship out once I get his address!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420692617.340438.jpg

Those are two great takes. I have samples that are nearly gone of both from Gary's, and they may be my favorite soap and AS (although I like Floid's more mentholated Vigoroso a bit better than the Genuine). Those two never would have made it past me. Well done.

I feel like everyone should have written their username on a page or something to keep in the box so we know where it's been and how many people have contributed. I can go back through the thread and make it when it gets to me if that is something everyone wants

Top Bottom