What's new

Gentlemanly Barbershop in San Diego - Wet Shave

Any recommendations on a gentleman’s barbershop in San Diego where one can get a quality haircut and wet shave?

Regards,

Mullard

You might like Pappy's Barbershop or Ducky's Barbershop, both are in El Cajon. Then there's Barber Side on Adams Avenue in North Park, my old haunt.

Last edited:
Any shops along the lines of say Truefitt and Hill, Geo Trumpers, ect in regards to gentlemanly barbershops in the general area?

Anyone have recommendations for this gentleman?
I've lived in San Diego (both the city proper and the greater San Diego county) for over 30 years and have given the best suggestions I can. That being said, I'm not confident the OP is going to find exactly what they're looking for. I'd very much like to be proven wrong, though!

Any recommendations on a gentleman’s barbershop in San Diego where one can get a quality haircut and wet shave?
I don't know San Diego but the wet shave element is going to be a challenge. I doubt any of them can give you a better shave than your daily shave with the Blackland Blackbird.
Taylors of old Bond Street now offer a cartridge razor shave as standard and I expect Truefitt and Hill and Geo. F. Trumpers are no different.

Top Bottom