What's new

Gentleman Shave Kit

I just received my Gentleman Jon shave kit and am very pleased with it. The brush is top notch in my opinion. The alum block is rated one of the best. The razor is a little on the aggressive side to me and the soap is easy to lather. I am completely satisfied with the Gentleman Jon Shave Kit. I would like to see what other shavers that have this Kit think of it.

I just received my Gentleman Jon shave kit and am very pleased with it. The brush is top notch in my opinion. The alum block is rated one of the best. The razor is a little on the aggressive side to me and the soap is easy to lather. I am completely satisfied with the Gentleman Jon Shave Kit. I would like to see what other shavers that have this Kit think of it.
I didn’t have the kit, but I did have their shave block. After about 9 months, the outer layer wore away to reveal a dark brown cavity. At that point I tossed it and bought a Bosomo.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Never heard of Gentleman John before. He must not have made it to Australia yet. Thanks for your sharing your experience. Also thanks for giving me something to Google later on.

Nice review! Any photos?
234D882F-41A2-49D2-A8CE-56A010539FC4.jpeg

Top Bottom