What's new

Generic version of Old Spice aftershave at Kmart

Hey everyone, I bought three bottles of a generic version of Old Spice aftershave at Kmart today for $2.89 for a 7 oz bottle. Smells exactly the same as real Old Spice IMHO. Anyone try it out? What did you think?
$20150702_124113.jpg

Looks like the Dollar General stuff you American's keep flaunting :tongue_sm
Great stuff I hear from reading the threads. Glad to see K-Mart still exists somewhere too. Miss it up here.

Check the bottle to see if that is another Vi-Jon product, it's hard to see, their logo is stamped somewhere on the bottle as raised print. Like Cash_Stronomer stated, it appears as such. The one I have came from Family Dollar (~$2) and I've also seen a similar product at CVS for about $6. The last time I was in our local K-Mart I didn't see any.

That is good stuff. It's in my daily rotation. Look on bottom of bottle for Vi-jon (of India) trademark. Like Dave, I get this at Family Dollar for $2. Enjoy.

I picked up some of the $2 Family Dollar stuff last weekend on a trip to Sacramento as there are no Family Dollar stores here in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is very good stuff. However, the bottle in the OP's photo is not the same stuff. I have seen that one at the local .99 Cent stores (for .99 cents, of course) and although I didn't buy any, I noticed a heavy plastic smell that caused me to put it right back on the shelf. DCRIII, does it smell better out of the bottle?

I picked up some of the $2 Family Dollar stuff last weekend on a trip to Sacramento as there are no Family Dollar stores here in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is very good stuff. However, the bottle in the OP's photo is not the same stuff. I have seen that one at the local .99 Cent stores (for .99 cents, of course) and although I didn't buy any, I noticed a heavy plastic smell that caused me to put it right back on the shelf. DCRIII, does it smell better out of the bottle?

I didn't notice any plastic smell with these and I have a super sence of smell. I'll be transferring it all to glass though anyway.

Top Bottom