What's new

GEM SE PTFE coated group buy - raise your hand if interested

hi men, my razors arrived sometime this week, not sure of the day as i was out of town.
thanks for all the effort and detail work--really appreciated.

Thanks for the time and effort you guys put into this! I received my box over the weekend and had a grand shave with a Gem G-Bar!
Kudos to you!

On behalf of the mod team, many, many thanks to Brian for his expert (and quick!) handling of this buy. Thanks also, of course, to relaxandshave for making such a positive contribution to B&B so soon after his arrival here. We're incredibly fortunate to have such excellent members here. Thanks! :thumbup:

Thanks again Brian for the blades and your nice gifts of Soap at the get together at Rutts Hutt. Had a nice close shave with a Gem blade on Sunday evening. It was a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the gang that came for some socializing. Hope we can all do it again.

Cheers Shamus (Jimmy)

I realize I am late to this party. I didn't wade through the multiple pages to see if these are all spoken for. If there are any left, I'll take a carton. If not and a member with multiple cartons would want to part with one, I'll take it. If someone just wants to sell me a few of them (I've never tried them) please PM with payment instructions.
Thanks,

Tracy

holy crap! I shaved today with one of them and the blade sliced through my stubble like a hot knife on butter! damn fine shave:001_wub:

I installed and used the first blade of my carton on April 22. I have shaved every day since. Today I disposed of a slightly less than sharp SE blade. That was eleven days on one blade, with DFS minimum results every day. I probably could have stretched its life for another day or two, but why bother.

100 blades/carton
11 shaves/blade
1100 shaves/carton

That's three years worth of shaves if I shave every day. Yeah, I'm set for a while. :lol:

Top Bottom