What's new

Gem razors?

ok everyone i have the opportunity to but 2 gem razors one is a gold bullet tip and the other is a g-bar silver colored they want 10 dollars a piece for them is that a good price ????
as a side note as anyone on here who knows me knows I use all my razors I dont get them to resell but i want to not overpay for something i would use and Not collect or "flip"....thanks

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
The price is good, check the blade stops to make sure they are good shape and should be set to go. The G bar is on the milder side of Mid range and the bullet tip is lower mid aggressive and is a Micromatic to boot. I like my Gem flying wing Micromatic (AKA-"MMBT", "Guiding eye" on earlier models)
Have some great shaves!

thanks i just wanted to make sure before i agree to it. i have them here he let me bring them home and clean them up to see how they would look heres some pics.....
IMG_20190905_234148.jpg
IMG_20190905_234037.jpg
IMG_20190905_234001.jpg
IMG_20190905_233955.jpg

Definitely worth $10. Bullet tip and Gem TTO are my first choice, but both are good shavers. PTFE coated Gem blades are the consensus favorite. I like to cork mine before first use. Check out Gem Razor Models and Micromatic Monday for info and chatter on Gem SEs.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Just a reminder that under the forum’s TOU we do not do appraisals pre purchase.

Just a reminder that under the forum’s TOU we do not do appraisals pre purchase.
thanks but just so you know i was not asking for nor did i receive an appraisal we just talked about they were available and they said i ought to get them...i have no need for an appraisal i buy things and use them i have never sold one.. sorry if us talking was a violation....also i already had the razors so it really wasnt a pre purchase...

Top Bottom