What's new

Gem Razors

Could someone identify the names and dates of these three GEM razors for me?
proxy.php

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The 1912 is said to be more efficient than the MMOC. Dont use any pressure. Especially with a fresh PTFE blade. They are sharp.

Once you learn the angle and pressure combination you may not go back to DE's. Feeling so much blade may seem scary at first, but those thick rigid blades are so smooth its incredible once you get the hang of it.

I remember suggesting an MMOC to you a while back Jill. Nice to see you're finally taking the leap!

The 1912 is said to be more efficient than the MMOC. Dont use any pressure. Especially with a fresh PTFE blade. They are sharp.

Actually, it's the other way around! But I have a couple of 1912's that are more efficient.

The general consensus is that the 1912 is mild and forgiving, but not all 1912's are equal.

Once you learn the angle and pressure combination you may not go back to DE's. Feeling so much blade may seem scary at first, but those thick rigid blades are so smooth its incredible once you get the hang of it.

I remember suggesting an MMOC to you a while back Jill. Nice to see you're finally taking the leap!
Yes, indeed you did! I've now fallen down yet another wet shaving Rabbit Hole. Hope these things clean up well and are working. I got my Gem Personna Blades delivered already, razors should be here Monday.

Yes, indeed you did! I've now fallen down yet another wet shaving Rabbit Hole. Hope these things clean up well and are working. I got my Gem Personna Blades delivered already, razors should be here Monday.
Someone said GEM provided no directions for female users, so you can provide a tutorial.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Yes, indeed you did! I've now fallen down yet another wet shaving Rabbit Hole.

This hole isnt very deep. It ends with the MMOC.

Someone said GEM provided no directions for female users, so you can provide a tutorial.

I would think the same design/shallow angle would do well. The long stroke on a leg though I think would be very easy and very effective.

This hole isnt very deep. It ends with the MMOC.

I would think the same design/shallow angle would do well. The long stroke on a leg though I think would be very easy and very effective.
As to the legs, I am curious how it will perform on all my nooks and crannies and bony areas.

Top Bottom