What's new

GEM Push Button

I have several, and so far the buttons still work on all of them. One thing I have noticed, and it may just be a problem with the one example that I own, but the gold ones seem to be more efficient than my nickel-plated PB.

That's interesting. I suggest that is a placebo effect or something else psychological going on. A gold colored versus a "silver colored" razor of the same model will shave identically. The face doesn't know or care if the razor is gold or silver or some other metal.

Introduced in time for Christmas 1958.
proxy.php

Folks, this is false advertising at its zenith! This razor is extremely mild, even embarrassingly so. It is totally ineffective for shaving my moderately tough beard! Otherwise I love it.

Expand the picture and read the print. Twice it says the razor is recommended for tough beards. Not!

Folks, this is false advertising at its zenith! This razor is extremely mild, even embarrassingly so. It is totally ineffective for shaving my moderately tough beard! Otherwise I love it.

Expand the picture and read the print. Twice it says the razor is recommended for tough beards. Not!

+1

It got me close the last time I used it, but it's nowhere near the level of the MMOC or Clog Prof.

I have not taken calipers to it but it's generally believed to have the same head as its G-Bar and Feather Weight predecessors. I get a decent shave from all but none of them appeal to me like the MMOC.
+1

It got me close the last time I used it, but it's nowhere near the level of the MMOC or Clog Prof.

It may be mild, but the PB is plenty efficient to me. i shaved with one 12 hours ago, and can just now start to feel the beginning of growth.

The Pushbutton on my face is very mild
And it is very efficient DFS in two passes
BBS in 3 passes with very little touch up
And 15 hours later the BBS is just starting to Morph into a DFS.

Top Bottom