What's new

Gem Damaskeene ?

Condition is the key. Once you have it you will forget the amount you paid in short order- and only have the razor to admire!

I bought 3 off the Bay and paid no more than $13 for each one. However, each razor arrived damaged or broken (or sent the wrong razor). Others have noted the problems with broken springs which was one of the problems with mine. The Damaskeenes are old razors and it's not so easy to find a really sweet one. I lucked out and a very kind B&Ber PIF me a very nice Dam. One other issues with these razors is the handles are often spotted and corroded or rusted.

I would say pay a few bucks more to get a decent one. The prices spiked for awhile but seem to have dropped back now. So $20-$25 should get you a nice one.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
If you don't mind a little work to try to fix a slightly loose head spring, I'll send you mine if you cover shipping.
(bottom right)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind a little work to try to fix a slightly loose head spring, I'll send you mine if you cover shipping.
(bottom right)
I thinking this is addressed to me. Thanks for the offer but I no longer have that razor (with the spring problem). Appreciate it though!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I thinking this is addressed to me. Thanks for the offer but I no longer have that razor (with the spring problem). Appreciate it though!
I assumed cryhavoc was looking, but the offer stands for anyone wanting to try their hand at tweaking it.

(bottom right)

I don't think I'd know how to fix it, so I'll pass but thank you for the offer.

Top Bottom