What's new

G'Day from Australia

I've been looking through this forum for the last few days and feel it's a veritable gold mine of information. Thanks to all who have contributed to make it what it is!
I've been using a Merkur 34C for the last few years, but am still on a journey with tweaking and improving my technique and feel that things I have read here have already improved my shave.

My brother got me onto DE shaving and marketed it to me as a way to get a better shave for less money. I didn't believe him at first 😆

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
We want to make you feel welcome!

th-2839209316.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I've been looking through this forum for the last few days and feel it's a veritable gold mine of information. Thanks to all who have contributed to make it what it is!
I've been using a Merkur 34C for the last few years, but am still on a journey with tweaking and improving my technique and feel that things I have read here have already improved my shave.

My brother got me onto DE shaving and marketed it to me as a way to get a better shave for less money. I didn't believe him at first 😆
I had to laff at "less money" statement. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! lol, this is a great, wonderful place my friend.

Top Bottom