What's new

G'day friends, anybody interested in a soap trade?

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
So I live in the US, and am participating in a monthly restraint/4 month sabbatical from purchases, but there's no rule against trades! An every time I see someone from the Great Southern Land post a picture of Squadron shaving soap I find myself sorely tempted. So, any of you good folks interested in a long distance soap swap? I've got more soaps than, well, a ready metaphor escapes me, but I've got a whole lotta soap.....

Anybody of you that are interested in Grooming Dept, Razorock, Noble Otter, Mike's, Murphy & McNeil, A&E, Barrister & Mann or some other North American artisan soaps there's a decent chance I might have it. I'd love to discuss trading for some Empire, Ace, Six One Seven, or any of the Squadron line. PM if you're interested and I'd love to talk!

Cheers,

JWC

Legion

Staff member
Not in, since I have never tried squadron soap, but you might find that the price to internationally post would be more than the value of the soap itself.

Just sayin'.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Good point. I did some research and found a vendor in Canada that sells it. Or I may just end up purchasing some directly from the artisan, shipping didn't seem overly egregious when I priced it. Or of course I should just probably plan a visit and pick some up while there ;)

Legion

Staff member
Good point. I did some research and found a vendor in Canada that sells it. Or I may just end up purchasing some directly from the artisan, shipping didn't seem overly egregious when I priced it. Or of course I should just probably plan a visit and pick some up while there ;)
When I’ve visited the US I’ve come back with enough cheap drugstore AS and soap, it looks like I am setting up shop. Not worth posting, but I’ll carry fifty pounds of it.

Legion

Staff member
I remember once clearing out a corner chemist in London of all their Euro Palmolive sticks. The woman behind the register looked at me like I was on crack.

Top Bottom