What's new

GD Pre-Shave Scents

I've fallen in love with Grooming Dept Pre-Shave. I love the gel/soft waxy texture. I love the way it protects my skin. I love the post-shave.
Unfortunately, I'm running low and they're out of my favorite scent...Unscented...and I was wondering what scent I should order to replace it.
Any suggestions? I prefer mild scents (or no scent!) and my favorite soap scents are Baume.Be and Zingari Man Navigator.
Thanks for your help!

I've fallen in love with Grooming Dept Pre-Shave. I love the gel/soft waxy texture. I love the way it protects my skin. I love the post-shave.
Unfortunately, I'm running low and they're out of my favorite scent...Unscented...and I was wondering what scent I should order to replace it.
Any suggestions? I prefer mild scents (or no scent!) and my favorite soap scents are Baume.Be and Zingari Man Navigator.
Thanks for your help!
I use GD Preshave almost exclusively. Most of the time I pick up the unscented. However I also like Spa, Lavender Bouquet and Lemon Camomile. I wouldn’t worry about those scents being over powering with Baume Be or any other soap you might use.

Good to know. I was leaning towards the Spa. Is that an aquatic scent?
I’m surprised Mo didn’t list any scent notes. Thanks

They are all EO based scents so look at the last several ingredients. Several have citrus which you won’t like. Spa has some mint, I think. I have rainforest, smells like Pinesol. I like it, but I don’t know how long the scent will stick around with unscented soap on top.

Good to know. I was leaning towards the Spa. Is that an aquatic scent?
I’m surprised Mo didn’t list any scent notes. Thanks
To my nose Spa, is well like you would imagine a Spa to be. Calming, relaxing, subtle and not over powering. I know this description sounds a bit vague but just try it, you’ll like it…. I hope!

I use GD Pre-Shave with every shave and have for about 3 years now. I find the pre-shave does improve my shaves and the post shave feel is really nice. My favs are:

Chamomile & Lemon, Bergamot & Ginger, Spa and Mojito in no special order.

I find the scents are light and do not interfere with whatever soap/cream you want to use. The scent also dissipates with use as the tub empties.

They are all EO based scents so look at the last several ingredients. Several have citrus which you won’t like. Spa has some mint, I think. I have rainforest, smells like Pinesol. I like it, but I don’t know how long the scent will stick around with unscented soap on top.
Thanks...and you're right, I'm not a citrus guy...but I'm not a mint guy either lol...and definitely not a Pinesol guy!
But, as everyone says, I guess the scent is so light it doesn't really matter 🤷‍♂️ I just asked because I got the Mallard soap and I hate the scent...too bad there's no unscented in that!

I use GD Pre-Shave with every shave and have for about 3 years now. I find the pre-shave does improve my shaves and the post shave feel is really nice. My favs are:

Chamomile & Lemon, Bergamot & Ginger, Spa and Mojito in no special order.

I find the scents are light and do not interfere with whatever soap/cream you want to use. The scent also dissipates with use as the tub empties.

I totally agree. I have sensitive skin and it helps a lot!
Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks...and you're right, I'm not a citrus guy...but I'm not a mint guy either lol...and definitely not a Pinesol guy!
But, as everyone says, I guess the scent is so light it doesn't really matter 🤷‍♂️ I just asked because I got the Mallard soap and I hate the scent...too bad there's no unscented in that!
I assumed you did a thorough search for the unscented. At least you already have other options.

Mo just emailed me...The Unscented is back in stock!

Grooming Dept Moisturizing Pre-shave - Unscented
2$32.00
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$32.00
Shipping$5.25
TotalUSD $37.25

Yes, Virginia. There is a Santa Claus!
santa.jpg

Top Bottom