What's new

Gauging Group Buy Interest

proxy.php

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
John at WCS advises that Vulfix is ready to go and that the order page should be ready to go shortly. I don't have the final figures yet. When he lets me know, I will let you know. Thanks for your patience.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Just so you guys don't have to keep checking in, John at WCS indicated that he has not heard back from Vulfix yet in response to a loft/fan inquiry as well as final cost.

Group buys are like a little wheel. It takes alot of turns but you eventually get there. :yesnod:

He indicated that he will reach out again on Monday and follow-up. In the meantime, go outside and enjoy this glorious day. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Just so you guys don't have to keep checking in, John at WCS indicated that he has not heard back from Vulfix yet in response to a loft/fan inquiry as well as final cost.

Group buys are like a little wheel. It takes alot of turns but you eventually get there. :yesnod:

He indicated that he will reach out again on Monday and follow-up. In the meantime, go outside and enjoy this glorious day. :biggrin:

OMG if Vulfix is able to put the more traditional Simpson fan head on this brush, it will be beyond legendary.

Thanks for the update, Bob. I guess I can go outside now ... I've been refreshing this thread non-stop for the last four hours :001_tt2:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
OMG if Vulfix is able to put the more traditional Simpson fan head on this brush, it will be beyond legendary.

Thanks for the update, Bob. I guess I can go outside now ... I've been refreshing this thread non-stop for the last four hours :001_tt2:

Someone in this thread mentioned it so we thought, why not ask?

That would be incredible by the way. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom