What's new

Gauging Group Buy Interest

Im in on this. Will have to sneak this by the wife and kids will have to go without for a bit but hey...why not :) (of course, depends on price):thumbup:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Ok. This buy is going to happen. We are just preparing final details.

From what I understand so far, butterscotch is definitely not happening. The brush will be the stock ivory color.

Furthermore, it looks like it will have "Best Badger" stamped on the handle which will add to the customizing of this brush since all Eagles are stamped "Pure Badger".

I am awaiting numbers regarding final cost and the turnaround time to get these brushes done. Also, awaiting answer regarding 47-48mm loft.

I am hoping that by the end of this week we have all the final details ironed out and we can set up the order link through WCS.

The Eagle Soars! :thumbup1:

From what I understand so far, butterscotch is definitely not happening. The brush will be the stock ivory color.

Furthermore, it looks like it will have "Best Badger" stamped on the handle which will add to the customizing of this brush since all Eagles are stamped "Pure Badger".

I am awaiting numbers regarding final cost and the turnaround time to get these brushes done. Also, awaiting answer regarding 47-48mm loft.

I am hoping that by the end of this week we have all the final details ironed out and we can set up the order link through WCS.

:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Fantastic news! Thanks for all of the hard work. I'm new here and I am really pumped at the opportunity to be involved in my first B+B group buy.

excellent!

:thumbup1:

Top Bottom