What's new

Gauging Group Buy Interest

Just so you guys don't have to keep checking in, John at WCS indicated that he has not heard back from Vulfix yet in response to a loft/fan inquiry as well as final cost.

Group buys are like a little wheel. It takes alot of turns but you eventually get there. :yesnod:

He indicated that he will reach out again on Monday and follow-up. In the meantime, go outside and enjoy this glorious day. :biggrin:

Fan head, fan head!!!! OMG!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: I have lusted after a fan headed brush for a long time.

I'd be in with a short loft (50mm or less) and no fan (sorry). Fan brushes suck at lathering. IMHO. :)

I'd be in with a short loft (50mm or less) and no fan (sorry). Fan brushes suck at lathering. IMHO. :)

My Duke 3 begs to differ :tongue_sm:001_smile

I'd prefer the traditional Simpson (read: Sommerset) fan shape for this brush, but either way it will be a dandy of a brush. Monday's coming to a close - are we there, yet?

My Rooney also shouts "Untrue"

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to hold off on getting my 2nd brush to see where this thread goes for the next 1 week...

There will be much to do about nothing with posts galore that do nothing beyond build post counts.. The one post that counts will come when the deal is done, the rest... FUD:letterk2:

Top Bottom