What's new

Garage slippers

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Dang, Nike stole my idea😂
4E593F14-8F71-4042-A44B-6880A3D3BDD5.jpeg

If you’re not Crocin’, you’re not rockin’.

I own more than a few pairs of Crocs. They look idiotic but are comfortable as hell. I wear a pair in the house, at the cottage, vacation, etc.

I would never wear them in public, of course.

If they made crocs with a carbon toe and Kevlar sole insert they would make very nice and safe around the house messing around shoes.

my dad once proved that big toes in crocs while using a spade to remove roots by slamming the spade in the ground is not a great idea. Found the crocs recently big chunk out of it….

I typically just have a pair of slides that stay by the step into the garage for this purpose. I like your mod though. Embarrassing the kids is just a bonus.

I would not wear open toe in the garage - sure to drop something sooner or later - like a chisel perhaps. The Nikes look ugly as well, I’d rather just wear flip flops than those. My garage shoes are worn out boat shoes with the heel backs trodden down. Surprisingly comfortable. Very easy on and off.

If you gentlemen will humor me with my lowbrow topic. About two years ago I converted an old pair of mowing shoes to garage slippers. For those times I wanted to piddle in the garage while preserving my socks. My kids made fun of me. But they were comfortable and effective.

Last night my daughter shows me a pair of Converse slip ons that are popular in middle school this year.

She still thinks they are ridiculous. Lol.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
I have garage slippers, theyre called, "Red Wing work boots".

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I guess these would be my garage slippers. One of the shoe laces broke and I was going to replace the laces but after wearing them without laces I decided they are more comfortable as is.

150A9A12-1A84-4EB4-9380-8ED8D1D700FD.jpeg

Top Bottom