What's new

Gamechanger .84 is in stock

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but the Gamechanger .84 is in stock again. I’ve been waiting and just ordered one.

I have been waiting GC 68 with HD, Barberpole or SuperKnurl handle for around a month but still not in luck.
I am envy of there are GC 84 Barberpole handle...

During the waiting period, I also happened received Rockwell 15% off news letter on Labor day,
So I go with Rockwell 6S, which I am quite happy with it, so far I like it a little more than my GC 68.... :D

Just ordered the .84. Anyone have a comparison to a Red Tip? Is the GC more aggressive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the GC .84 in both the Solid Bar and JAWS version. The solid bar is a wonderful razor as it is aggressive enough to shave close, but forgiving enough to not have to worry about getting bit. The JAWS is not as forgiving and will bite if you get careless.

Both are wonderful values!

I have the GC .84 in both the Solid Bar and JAWS version. The solid bar is a wonderful razor as it is aggressive enough to shave close, but forgiving enough to not have to worry about getting bit. The JAWS is not as forgiving and will bite if you get careless.

Both are wonderful values!
Exactly my experience as well. .84 SB is a great daily driver. So smooth! Jaws is more efficient (which I do wish the SB had sometimes) but too much blade feel for me.

Top Bottom