What's new

Game changer handles...

I have two game changers on the way, when placing the order i was asked what handles I would like. I think there is 6 to choose from, what are the two most popular?

I can't say which are the most popular, but I have the Halo handle and think it's great. I also think it's the best looking paired with the slim head of the Game Changer.

I'm not sure which are the most popular either, but I agree with you on the HALO handle - it looks nice!

I have three of them...Halo, Radio Knob and Barber Pole. Halo is my favorite and I actually had to buy a Mamba to get it. Then I just sold the head. It works great on the GC84 and even looks great on my WR1. I prefer the Radio Knob to the Barber Pole simply because it is a little more unique and the knurling on the Barber Pole is a little sharp on the bottom edge.

I have the barber pole On my mamba. It's my favorite handle of all the razors I own. Attractive and it just fits my hand well. I had a halo as well. I liked it but preferred the barber pole.

I have the barber pole On my mamba. It's my favorite handle of all the razors I own. Attractive and it just fits my hand well. I had a halo as well. I liked it but preferred the barber pole.
How does that handle compare to the Ikons? Have you tried both?

My favorite RR handle is the Barber Pole; my second favorite (based on looks, though I don't own one) is the Super Knurl, my second favorite (based on the ones that I actually have) is the Bulldog - but I'm not sure if that's available with the Game Changer.

I’ve got a halo, radio knob and an HD. To me, the radio knob and HD are tied (they weigh, feel and handle similarly). I don’t mind the halo, but prefer handles with knurling, so that’s a second.

Both come in today, no pics yet as iphone resulted in shadowy pics. Will need to do in in daylight. I just shaved with both, found the 68 better with super knurl, 84 better with barber pole...

Didn't like the Halo because it was very slippery and I also didn't like the Radio Knob that much because of the unclean knurling and its bad knurling/weight ratio. I would have needed either less weight or a better knurling or both. I'd go for the Barber Pole if I had to choose a RR handle.

I can see why YMMV is such a common axiom in wetshaving....I have a radio knob handle on my 0.84 and I'm happy with it, feels great in the hand. To be honest, all the handle offerings from Razorock look well built and are of similar weight to each other. You can't go wrong with any of them, just pick the one that looks the best to you

Personally I like the Halo handle even better than the Radio Knob. It’s a nice weight, grip and appearance. However if you like the Halo you are in for a treat if you get the Razorock Halo in Titanium. IMHO the Titanium is the way to go

I have the radio knob, and my expectations weren't high, I just wanted to try something new, but it's turned out to be great. CASG, as they say.

Top Bottom