What's new

Game Changer availability notice?

Apparently Razorock’s Game Changer razor was available for sale around April 20th but I was not notified. I signed up for the email notification but never received said notice. I checked spam and whatnot but no email.

I contacted the company and they said a lot of names were on the list but didn’t explain why I didn’t receive a notification. The customer service rep suggested I get notified via Twitter. I don’t get annoyed very often but this one did it for me.

For one, I don’t Twitter. For two, the company’s website said to sign up for notifications via email - nothing was said about Twitter.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can find out when this razor is for sale or do I just need to keep checking their website. (Having to do this is also annoying.)

Thanks,
Curmudgeon

On it's way to you by Thursday with some extras to turn back your Curmudgeon status :thumbup:
IMG_20180522_124309826.jpg

Apparently Razorock’s Game Changer razor was available for sale around April 20th but I was not notified. I signed up for the email notification but never received said notice. I checked spam and whatnot but no email.

I contacted the company and they said a lot of names were on the list but didn’t explain why I didn’t receive a notification. The customer service rep suggested I get notified via Twitter. I don’t get annoyed very often but this one did it for me.

For one, I don’t Twitter. For two, the company’s website said to sign up for notifications via email - nothing was said about Twitter.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can find out when this razor is for sale or do I just need to keep checking their website. (Having to do this is also annoying.)

Thanks,
Curmudgeon
Keep checking. It's the only way. I'm going to wait it out until they are more readily available.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
FarmerTan,

Puts your faith back in humanity doesn’t it?
Brother, if you only knew. Someday soon I hope to be at liberty to share the last few weeks of my life. Suffice it to say I am blessed.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My pleasure and we all benefit from this community. It is whatever we put into it. Enjoy my friend. :a17:

Thank you and as far as the looks, that's my best picture.........:thumbup1:
Well, on the bright side, you look pretty good on the inside from here.

I appreciate the thought guys but this gentlemen paid what I paid for the razor. I didn't do anything worthy of the accolades......

Dave,

You recognized a need and were in a position to do something about it - and did. That is pretty special in my book.

I came into this post frustrated and with no prospect of a satisfactory resolution. Because of you all those issue are gone and I have the razor I was looking for being delivered in a couple of days. I am ok paying what you paid because it is fair to you and I wasn’t looking for any low end deal. I just want a fair chance and you more than delivered that to me.

Thank you.

Top Bottom