What's new

Game Changer .84P

I couldn't get on with the .86 GC as I found it too aggressive. I sold it to fund a Rockwell 6S and am very pleased with the results I get it, varying shaves on plates 4 or 5 and touch ups on 2.

I also found fitting the blades onto the GCs reverse posts a little fiddly.

Interesting, I consider the GC .84 OC to be more of a mid aggressive razor (to each his own I guess). And I would also say that the Rockwell with the #6 plate is more mid aggressive as well. Neither of these seem aggressive at all to me. Take a CG lvl 3 plate, now that's aggressive!
Rockwell on plate 6 is more aggressive IMO. So is the ATT R1. Weber PH is also more efficient IMO.

My Game Changer 0.84-P arrived yesterday and shave it today...
20200501_135327.jpg

Wow...all I can say is wow...albeit using a mild blade for 1st time..
Very smooth...for multiple passes. To start...really good heft and feels so good on face...my 1st Stainless steel razor. The angle is easy to find and didn't feel any aggressiveness. Going atg was easy especially on my trouble spot under jawline. Efficiency is not as expected but comfortable shave. No weepers, creepers nor irritation.
Will do more shave withbit for next few days progressively with more aggressive blades.
For now...very happy with this GC 0.84-P.

My Game Changer 0.84-P arrived yesterday and shave it today...
View attachment 1094352
Wow...all I can say is wow...albeit using a mild blade for 1st time..
Very smooth...for multiple passes. To start...really good heft and feels so good on face...my 1st Stainless steel razor. The angle is easy to find and didn't feel any aggressiveness. Going atg was easy especially on my trouble spot under jawline. Efficiency is not as expected but comfortable shave. No weepers, creepers nor irritation.
Will do more shave withbit for next few days progressively with more aggressive blades.
For now...very happy with this GC 0.84-P.
Yes, it’s a great design. I’m impatiently awaiting the .84 Jaws plate in the mail. I wanted to kick the efficiency up a notch. I also recently picked up the Super Knurl handle, which like all things Razorock, is amazing qual for the money.

Yes, it’s a great design. I’m impatiently awaiting the .84 Jaws plate in the mail. I wanted to kick the efficiency up a notch. I also recently picked up the Super Knurl handle, which like all things Razorock, is amazing qual for the money.
I have the super knurl and HD handle as well. I totally agreed with the quality. So good! Even my wife is impressed as all my other razors are unlike with this Razorock quality. It'll be a great time shaving with all the different handles. Good luck with your Jaws.

Top Bottom