What's new

Game Changer .84-P The Last Razor

Today I used the game changer . 84 for the first time. With a feather blade. It was my best shave ever, to date. Think aggressive, but with very little blade feel, and smooth like butter. One pass BBS. The gap is perfect. Comparing it to my ikon B1 Standard, another aggressive razor, the Ikon has a ton of blade feel, almost uncomfortable. Not the GC. It truly does change the game, thus the name game changer. I could throw out all my other razors and live with just this one. Perfect razor. Amazing. I sort of feel bad I spent so much money on my other 36 razors. This one definitely cured my RAD though. Good job razorock.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Today I used the game changer . 84 for the first time. With a feather blade. It was my best shave ever, to date. Think aggressive, but with very little blade feel, and smooth like butter. One pass BBS. The gap is perfect. Comparing it to my ikon B1 Standard, another aggressive razor, the Ikon has a ton of blade feel, almost uncomfortable. Not the GC. It truly does change the game, thus the name game changer. I could throw out all my other razors and live with just this one. Perfect razor. Amazing. I sort of feel bad I spent so much money on my other 36 razors. This one definitely cured my RAD though. Good job razorock.

Don't ya just love it! I feel the same about their Lupo razor...was so good...at such a good price...game over!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
see you next week!

I have a Gamechanger with both SB and Jaws plates. I keep meaning to sell it as I have two Wolfmans, but I can’t bring myself to do it. In fact, ima use it today!
What Wolfmans have you got?I'm on the list.Been thinking of a WR2 1.25 mostly but the 1.15,1.35 and now the WR1.74 are all living rent free in my head.I've got months to think about it so it can completely do my head in.:mad2:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I've got the GC84 (SB, OC, JAWS), GC68 SB, BBS, BBS OC, Mamba 70 & 53, Lupo DLC, .72 & .95, Wunderbar and probably a couple of others.

I keep four RazoRock razors in my working Shaving Den: GC84P (SB), Lupo DLC & .95 and Wunderbar. :)

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I sort of feel bad I spent so much money on my other 36 razors. This one definitely cured my RAD though. Good job razorock.
Well sometimes it is time issue when purchasing razors! When I go into traditional wet shaving over 4 years ago Razorock did not have the GC.84 and in 2021 they just came out with the Lupo.72 and they are very enjoyable razors that get the job done smooth and efficiently and are worth purchasing IMO.
Glad your enjoying the RR GC.84.

What Wolfmans have you got?I'm on the list.Been thinking of a WR2 1.25 mostly but the 1.15,1.35 and now the WR1.74 are all living rent free in my head.I've got months to think about it so it can completely do my head in.:mad2:
I have the WR1 0.74 and the WR2 1.35. Both dual comb.

If I did it again and just bought one, it would likely be a 1.25DC WR2.

the 1.35 is a bit aggressive for daily use and the 0.74 is a bit mild. I think 1.25 would be perfect and the WR2 is a better razor IMO.

I love the dual comb though. Like two razors on one!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman

the 1.35 is a bit aggressive for daily use and the 0.74 is a bit mild. I think 1.25 would be perfect and the WR2 is a better razor IMO.

I think your on the wrong thread! :a22:

I was on the fence for a long time about getting a GC with both SB plates. Ended up with a Tatara Masamune. Definitely a splurge purchase, I’m sure objectively the gc shaves just as well. I’ll be adding one to my den eventually.

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated.

Top Bottom